Tuesday 19 June 2012

ERMAHGERD FINALLY ANOTHER POST!

wait wut?

...anyway, i'm back after uni dragged me kicking and screaming away from here for four months.

long story short: Design is full on, particulary if it's computer graphic design.

so, what's gone on with my life while i've been away from the blogging? not much you say? well...kinda, but there have been some HUGE changes to my life that i've had to get used to. i guess you're not really interested in these but i figured i'd tell you anyway.





the first is... well... *blush* i'm in a relationship.

it surprised me too.

to be quite honest, it shocked everyone, myself in particular.  i was the last person to expect it, but i suppose it was bound to happen, with six of my friend group deciding that they liked me in that way over the summer.  definitely a confusing time for me there.  eventually one of them won out with his emotional ninjaness, so here i am, learning how to deal with a siginificant other in my life.  it's a difficult road, but i suppose i'll get used to all the cuddles my boyfriend seems content to give me.

oh yes, and one other thing on this matter, i absolutely HATE friendzoning people.  so nobody decide to start liking me until AFTER this current relationship goes sower. got it? good.

change #2

i have gone from a mediocre C and failing grades to straight As.

this might not seem like much, but believe me, it's had a huge impact on my life right now. it's made me feel great about uni, and shown me that i can ace my degree if i just put a little more time into it, but it also has a bad side.  i have to deal with a pressure that everyone expects me to be able to ace anything, and it makes me stressed out too.  i know most of it's imagined, but it's still real in my head.

whew, that's a lot of change already,but wait there's more.

the third (and final) change is that i have finally tidied all my mini stuff and put it neatly into one place!
yay! no more sorting through paints for 30 minutes trying to find the right one!
it's all sitting there, within arms reach, neatly organised so i don't even have to think when i need to pull something for hobby out of a draw



but more about that later, as i need to study for my exam.  i'm completely out of uni's iron grip yer

until next time
   -Claire

p.s. look who decided to sneak inside while i was painting minis. naughty dog





1 comment:

  1. Hope there is a base somewhere in all that stuff :-P. Nice to see an update and good to hear about the BF. Now you have even less time to paint just like me :-)

    ReplyDelete